We're looking for a result-oriented, experienced Project Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
- Project implementation;
- Lead the team and manage team's work during the project execution;
- Develop and control the budget, ensure regular costs' control;
- Monthly/quarterly reports preparation, KPIs collection, analysis and possible improvements proposals;
- Communication with dev teams and clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as an IT project manager;
- Project management with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines;
- Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
- Salary range: 1900 - 2300 EUR/month (Bruto).
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews one time per year.
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills, broaden your network in local and international meetings.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions.
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance.
- Enjoy a variety of employee healthy programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations.
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in Rēzekne.
- Remote work is fully available for all positions.
- Offsite team trips.