IT Sales Manager
We are looking for a Experienced Sales manager with a demonstrated history of working in the IT industry.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Responsible for providing revenue in Latvia market: deliver contracts with new commerce and/or government clients in defined technologies (Asp .Net and Open-source).
- Business consulting for new sales leads generated by yourself, Midis web page, social networks.
- Managing of CRM records in ERP system.
- Preparation of project charters for development team (business idea, amounts, risks).
- Cooperation with development dpt, marketing colleagues and project managers.
- Reporting to senior sales manager.
- Participance in BNI and/or Rotary clubs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years in sales, custom IT software development, implementation or support.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to consult a business, propose a solution as re-engineering of business process supported by software.
- Presentation skills, MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Business or IT experience in some of listed areas: logistics, transport, pharmacy, furniture / wood production industries, government sector.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Latvian communication skills.
Nice to have initial business analysis: preparation of WBS structures and evaluation of Agile budgets for software development projects using Agile budgeting approach and B category driver licence.
- Salary range: 2500 - 3100 EUR/month (Bruto).
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews one time per year.
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills, broaden your network in local and international meetings.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions.
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance.
- Enjoy a variety of employee healthy programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations.
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in Rezekne or Remote work.
- Offsite team trips.