Business Development Manager / Sales Executive specialist
We're looking for a result-oriented, experienced Business Development Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, sales and technology. You must have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience at large enterprise or government customers. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter and a builder who is prepared to be creative and think big.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- In collaboration with the sales team, lead Account planning including pitches and proposals.
- Inspire and motivate individual and team performance and maintain high-levels of staff engagement.
- Provide regular feedback with clients.
- Demonstrate and promote Midis values.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Generate leads and build and nurture client relationships.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, thought leadership and business judgment.
- Strong business development professional skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, E-commerce, Sales, and Sales Management.
- Minimum 7+ years of Sales and Sales Enablement experience in large organizations, with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Project management with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Business analysis, along with functional and technical experience, including requirements gathering, and creating and deploying solutions to end users.
- Successful history of global and cross-functional collaboration, teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation
skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with both business and
- Salary range: 2000 - 3500 EUR/month (Bruto).
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews one time per year.
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills, broaden your network in local and international meetings.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions.
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance.
- Enjoy a variety of employee healthy programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations.
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in Rezekne.
- Remote work is fully available for all positions.
- Offsite team trips.